Are you looking for a great place to work? Keep checking back here for employment opportunities at Lumichrom.
If you have an interest in any of the jobs listed below, please read through the job title description and see if you're qualified. If you feel you fit the job requirements, please send along your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this position you will provide marketing and sales development for Lumichrom & Photo Media Decor.
Lumichromis a visual marketing company specializing in the design and production of graphics for exhibits and displays. www.lumichrom.com
Photo Media Décor (PMD), our fine art division, produces photo and fine arts prints on unique mediums for decor. www.pmdprint.com
Marketing / Sales Development
- -Project managing &
implementing our new web site. ( Wordpress)
- -Working with Search engine
- -Directing social media sites,
facebook, twitter etc
website landing pages.
social media campaigns.
- -Writing articles for blogs.
- -Creating and implementing
marketing and advertising campaigns through various mediums
- -Creation and selection of
marketing support literature, advertisements and promotional
- -Database management: Creating
categories based on target markets, in-putting new clients into corresponding categories
- -Research and Development for new
marketing strategies and initiatives
- -Managing the
timelines and deliverables for new product development.
- -Focuses on
increasing the awareness of PMD/ Lumichrom to increase the
opportunities for our Products & Services.
- -Directing marketing meetings:
taking minutes, help organize information as it is dictated
- -Identifies new opportunities for
PMD / lumichrom by studying the marketplace, the competition and recognizing the best business opportunities.
- -Maintains professional and
technical job knowledge by attending selected educational workshop reviewing professional publications, establishing professional
networks and potentially participating in professional member
organizations. Attends industry trades shows to maintain contact
with customers and keep abreast of market trends and services being
marketed by competitors.
with event coordination, conferences and tradeshows.
lists of prospective clients.& acquiring mailing lists.
Education & Competencies
- -Education in Marketing, Graphic Design or Visual Communicating
- -Marketing experience required
minimum of 3 years
- -Proficient with software programs,
Photoshop, Indesign , MS Office etc.
- -Excellent organizational and problem solving
- -Orchestrating multiple activities
simultaneously to get things done.
- -Able to work well under
- -Able to handle a strong response to a marketing
- -Strong understanding of graphics and website
- -Aptitude for understanding complex product
Forward Your Detailed Resume to email@example.com
Full time 40 hrs per week
Job available immediately
Lumichrom / PMD- - Breslau, ON