Are you looking for a great place to work? Keep checking back here for employment opportunities at Lumichrom.
If you have an interest in any of the jobs listed below, please read through the job title description and see if you're qualified. If you feel you fit the job requirements, please send along your resumé to email@example.com.
Bookkeeping / Customer ServicePart time 24 hours per week bookkeeping and customer service position.
Lumichrom is a visual marketing company specializing in the design and production of graphics for exhibits and displays.
Photo Media Décor (PMD), our art division, markets a series of unique photo and art printed décor products.
Duties will include:
Bookkeeping about 60%1. Accounts Payable
a. Match invoices to purchase orders and packing slips
b. Enter invoices
c. Prepare cheques
2. Accounts Receivable
a. Enter invoices, scan and email to customers
b. Prepare bank deposits
c. Enter all receipts
d. Print Account Receivable Aged Trial Balance
e. Follow-up to receive overdue accounts
3. Month end procedures
a. Reconcile the company Visa statement
b. Reconcile incoming credit card receipts
c. Reconcile the bank statement
Customer Service about 40%
- Answering the phone, putting calls through, taking messages.
- Work order entry and confirmation.
- Contacting clients and couriers for delivery and receiving
- Database management: creating and editing templates, using Goldmine templates
Education & Experience
- Education or experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Familiarity with ACCPAC or Simply Accounting
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Customer service experience
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org